It’s hard to imagine a world without DocuSign. After all, it’s the go-to e-signature platform for businesses of all sizes.
But you may be looking for alternatives to DocuSign, as you are not the only one who is unhappy with the new pricing changes.
DocuSign is a great tool, but there are many other great electronic signature tools that can do the same job. And, some of these tools are even cheaper or free!
Below, I have listed 15+ best DocuSign alternatives for you to check out. And trust me, with options this good, you’ll be glad you made the switch!
Browse through my top most picks amongst the 15+ best DocuSign alternatives.
SignNow is a software that can be used by individuals and businesses of all sizes, across a variety of industries. It is commonly used by professionals who need to sign and manage legal documents, such as contracts, NDAs, invoices, and forms.
Signaturely is designed to be highly secure, ensuring that documents and signatures are protected during transmission and storage.It is commonly used by businesses of all sizes, as well as by individuals who need to sign documents.
Cocosign is an incredibly powerful signature service and one of the best alternatives to DocuSign. It's simple, and easy to use, so it might be a great choice for you if you're tired of having to print documents and sign them multiple times.
According to a recent report by GlobeNewswire, the global e-signature market was valued at USD 4.4 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow by USD 42 billion by 2030. The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28% from 2022 to 2030.
So with the growing market demand for e-signature solutions, there are now numerous alternatives to Docusign that offer various features and functionalities.
These alternatives range from free and basic options to more advanced and sophisticated ones with a wide range of pricing options.
Whether you are looking for an affordable, feature-rich, or enterprise-level solution, there is an e-signature alternative out there to meet your needs.
Are you searching for the best DocuSign alternative? Or do you want to shift your business from pen-paper signature to electronic signature?
Then you are at the right place and at the right time. In this article, we will explore 15+ of the best alternatives to Docusign.
But before exploring the best alternatives to DocuSign, let’s see why signature software is recommended over traditional signing process.
4 Reasons Why Electronic Signature Software Is Going to Be Big in 2023
Electronic signature software has revolutionized the way businesses process important documents and sign contracts.
Using electronic signature software can have many benefits for both businesses and individuals, including:
Electronic signature software allows for contracts and other important documents to be signed in an incredibly quick and efficient manner, without needing to be physically printed out.
This can greatly reduce processing times, meaning businesses can operate faster.
By utilizing secure encryption protocols, electronic signature software ensures that all signed documents remain secure and tamper-proof, even after they’ve been signed.
This ensures the integrity of signed documents and that only the right parties can sign them.
3. Cost Savings
By streamlining processes, electronic signature software helps to save businesses time and money, allowing them to reduce overhead costs.
This helps businesses to stay competitive and better utilize their resources.
One of the greatest advantages of electronic signature software is the ability to quickly and easily sign documents from anywhere with an internet connection.
This makes it much easier to get documents signed and reduces the need to manually mail contracts or other documents back and forth.
Overall, electronic signature software offers businesses and individuals the convenience, security, efficiency, and cost savings that can help streamline important processes and help keep them running smoothly.
15+ Best DocuSign Alternatives You Should Try in 2023
For those of you unfamiliar with DocuSign, it is an electronic signature software service that allows for users to sign documents securely from anywhere.
It’s been gaining popularity in recent years as people look for ways to cut down on paper waste and speed up document signings.
However, there are plenty of other great electronic signature services available for people to choose from.
Here, we will look at the top 15+ alternatives to DocuSign so that you can decide which is the best option for you and your needs.
Well, if you’re looking for an alternative to DocuSign, take a look at SignNow, one of the most popular electronic signature platforms on the market.
This user-friendly digital document signing platform makes it easy to create, send, sign, and manage digital contracts.
It features a full suite of tools, including signature capture, document templates, intelligent text recognition when transferring documents, payment options support such as PayPal and Stripe, and more.
- SignNow offers an electronic signature that is legally binding in more than 180 countries.
- Additionally, it provides a web-based interface as well as mobile apps for signing documents on the go.
- There are even in-person signing options which allow for you to sign documents in person!
- Security measures include two-factor authentication (2FA) and password protection for documents.
- On top of that, all data is stored on secure servers with encrypted connections for added peace of mind.
- SignNow is a secure, convenient, and efficient way to sign documents quickly and easily.
- It is cloud-based and allows multiple parties to electronically sign documents without needing to print and mail them back and forth.
- It is user-friendly, highly reliable, and is accepted in most countries around the world.
- The documents signed with SignNow are legally binding and remain secure throughout the entire process.
- It does not have a variety of editing tools, making it difficult to make changes or annotations to the documents once they have been signed.
- Business: $8 per user per month
- Business Premium: $15 per user per month
- Enterprise: $30 per user per month
- Business Cloud: $50 per user per month
Next up on our list is Signaturely! This cloud-based and secure platform offers a wide range of features for document signing and management.
From customizable templates to unlimited signers, Signaturely is a great DocuSign alternative.
So if you’re looking for an electronic signature solution that’s affordable, user-friendly, secure, and feature-rich—look no further than Signaturely!
- It offers secure signature storage and secure document storage, as well as electronic signature audit logs and third-party document storage integrations.
- Plus, with its easy to use interface, you’ll be up and running in no time.
- What’s more, Signaturely has a free plan as well as different paid plans that are affordable and flexible.
- Signatures, initials, dates, textboxes and checkboxes. Any data collected via Signaturely is legally binding.
- You always know which documents are signed. And if someone hasn’t signed yet, they’ll get an automatic reminder.
- Being able to securely sign documents with a click of a button, giving you the convenience of verifying documents online and saving time in the process.
- It also provides encryption to ensure that your sensitive documents remain safe from prying eyes.
- Lastly, signaturely helps to eliminate the possibility of forgery and reduce fraud by requiring users to create their own digital signature.
- You will need to use a valid form of identification such as a passport or driver’s license to set up a digital signature. This means you will have to reveal your personal information to a third-party which may not be ideal for some people.
- Additionally, you may need to upgrade to a paid version of the service if you want access to all the features, as some features may only be available on the paid plan.
- Personal: $20 per user per month
- Business Pro: $30 per user per month
Let’s talk about CocoSign, the third alternative to DocuSign on our list.
CocoSign allows you to securely store all your digital signatures in one place, where you can access them at any time with just one click.
You can also invite other users to sign documents, track the progress of their signature requests, and even revoke access after they have signed the document.
It’s a great way to streamline your signature process while keeping all your information safe.
- The dashboard gives you a quick idea of all your documents’ status by showing how many documents are finished, or in need for signing.
- Users can import files from multiple cloud storage platforms like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box cloud storage.
- Insert your logo and other visual designs into the documents you have created for signing, demonstrating your presence among all your clients, partners, vendors and employees to nurture brand loyalty and pride.
- Admins are free to add and manage users in their CocoSign accounts.
- By meeting requirements of the ESIGN ACT, UETA, EIDAS, and other international eSign laws, CocoSign ensures that all signed documents are legally binding be it signatures, initials, dates, textboxes or checkboxes.
- Easy to use: CocoSign makes it easy for anyone to create, sign, send and manage documents from their mobile, computer or tablet.
- Free to use: CocoSign is free to use with no subscription required, so you can get all your documents signed for free.
- Secure: CocoSign uses advanced encryption technologies and secure storage so that you can be sure that your documents are safe and secure.
- Convenient: CocoSign offers a variety of options for how you want to manage your documents, from drag-and-drop uploading to in-app document editing.
- Unstable platform: There have been reports of CocoSign’s platform being unstable, with users sometimes experiencing difficulty when uploading or editing documents.
- Essential: $8 per user per month
- Professional: $15 per user per month
- Business: $25 per user per month
Moving on to another great alternative to DocuSign, let’s take a look at Adobe Sign.
First of all, Adobe Sign is incredibly user-friendly.
It’s easy to create and send signatures, and you can even do it straight from your browser.
Plus, there are plenty of built-in templates to choose from, so you can create beautiful and professional-looking documents in no time at all.
Adobe Sign also integrates with a ton of different applications and platforms, making it super easy to get started. And if you ever have any questions or need help, the Adobe Sign support team is always happy to lend a hand.
Overall, Adobe Sign is a great choice for anyone looking for an easy-to-use alternative to DocuSign.
- Sign documents, send documents to others for signature and track the entire process — all from within your Microsoft 365 applications.
- Post PDFs and documents to your website as online forms that your customers, employees or anyone else can instantly fill, sign and submit.
- With Acrobat Sign, it’s never been easier to collect signatures and payments from customers — all in a single transaction.
- Verify signer identity through knowledge-based authentication, phone authentication and other methods. You can add required authentication to high-value documents for increased peace of mind.
- Adobe Sign is a user-friendly tool that simplifies and speeds up the process of getting legally binding documents signed.
- The documents that are signed through AdobeSign are legally binding in many countries and jurisdictions.
- It has advanced encryption technology which makes the document secure from tampering or theft.
- It’s a very cost-effective and easy to use tool for business, no matter the size.
- Documents can be signed anywhere, at any time with a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Notifications and reminders are automated, eliminating the need to manually check on the progress of the signature process.
- Adobe Sign is not available in every jurisdiction, which may prevent its use in certain countries.
- Acrobat Standard: $12.57 per user per month
- Acrobat Pro: $19.35 per user per month
5. Dropbox Sign
The fifth DocuSign alternative we’ll be exploring is Dropbox Sign (formerly HelloSign). This digital signature platform has a few interesting features that make it stand out from the pack.
Dropbox Sign allows you to share, sign, and store documents in the cloud, similar to other electronic document services. But it also offers free unlimited signers and documents as well as added security.
You can rest easy knowing that all documents are securely stored in a protected environment and protected with encryption.
It also has some advanced features like template creation and custom branding, so you can ensure your documents look professional and on-brand every time.
Finally, this service offers an easy to use mobile app for iOS and Android phones. This ensures that signing documents on the go is a fast and straightforward process!
- Salesforce integration and mobile signing help boost sales team performance by up to 45%.
- Remove tedious steps for recruitment and onboarding and speed up time-to-hire through pre-populated forms, intuitive digital signing, and tracking.
- Protect all parties by keeping private information safe and secure. Request legally binding signatures at scale with templates and bulk-send features.
- Create a custom branded experience for signing with one of the easiest to implement and most scalable eSignature APIs, according to G2.
- Ease of use
- Excellent customer service
- Security of documents
- Convenience and flexibility.
- Users can easily sign, send and store documents, quickly request and access signatures, customize signer notifications and permissions, and view document history for audit purposes.
- In addition, documents signed with HelloSign are secure and tamper-proof, giving you peace of mind.
- The cost, which is more expensive than many competitors.
- Essential: $15 per user per month
- Standard: $25 per user per month
You’re looking for a great alternative to DocuSign, and I think PandaDoc is a fantastic option.
Here are some of the reasons why I think PandaDoc is a better choice:
First, PandaDoc is much more affordable than DocuSign. You can get started with a Basic plan for just $19/month, compared to the $40/month you would need to pay for DocuSign.
Second, PandaDoc offers more features and functionality than DocuSign. With PandaDoc, you can create beautiful, professional-looking documents, set up automated workflows, and track the status of your documents in real time.
And finally, PandaDoc is much easier to use than DocuSign. The interface is straightforward and easy to navigate, and you don’t need any special software or technical knowledge to get started.
- Smart features like variables and conditional logic help you eliminate document errors.
- Create pre-approved templates, content blocks and lock all legal information to prevent costly mistakes.
- Their legally-binding eSignature software is ESIGN and UETA compliant, and we provide an electronic certificate with every signed document.
- PandaDoc is also HIPAA compliant and SOC 2 Type II certified.
- Automates tedious paperwork, saving time and energy.
- Helps create contracts, agreements and other legal documents in a few minutes with the simple drag and drop tools.
- Provides accurate and detailed reports on document analytics.
- Comes with integrated eSignature to digitally sign documents.
- Generates proposals that can be tracked and shared with ease.
- UI of the dashboard is quite outdated and not user friendly.
- Difficulty in handling large documents and sharing them quickly.
- Essential: $19 per user per month
- Business: $49 per user per month
Let’s take a look at RightSignature, a DocuSign alternative.
This web-based eSignature solution has an intuitive user interface, making it easy for anyone to quickly navigate and take care of document signings.
It also allows you to store and manage all your documents in one secure place, so you don’t have to worry about having to search through multiple folders or destinations.
RightSignature provides advanced features like secure document storage, electronic signature tracking, automated reminders and notifications, and more.
You can even set up custom signature requests so you can get your documents signed when it’s convenient for you.
All in all, RightSignature is a great choice for those looking for an eSignature solution that’s easy to use and secure.
- Set up your document in just one click with one-of-a-kind automatic field detection.
- PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android and more — no downloads, no plugins, no hassle.
- Our intuitive navigation flag and live progress bar help reduce errors and omissions.
- Share templates with your team members, view usage statistics, and generate reports.
- Password-protected login, SHA-2 Digital Fingerprints, biometric data capture, and more.
- It is extremely easy to use, with the ability to quickly upload documents and create personalized templates that fit the needs of different types of business transactions.
- It provides a secure, tamper-proof platform that allows for fast and accurate document management, as well as a wide range of customization features to ensure that all documents look professional.
- The interface is incredibly intuitive and user-friendly, with all of the key functions clearly outlined and explained.
- RightSignature integrates seamlessly with many other cloud-based software, allowing businesses to quickly and easily handle document signing, tracking, and management.
- There is a certain level of complexity involved in customizing the document signing process that may not be suitable for novice users.
- RightSignature Advanced: $60 per month
- Sharefile premium with integrated E-Signature: $122 per month
8. Nitro Pro
Nitro Pro is a great DocuSign alternative for those of you looking to keep things simple. This software is incredibly easy to use, and it lets you quickly and securely sign, store, and send documents electronically.
Using Nitro Pro, you can easily convert any electronic document into PDF format with just a few clicks. You can also use the program to fill out forms, make annotations, add digital signatures and more.
It’s also got a built-in reporting feature that can generate signatures and audit reports in just a few seconds!
All in all, Nitro Pro is a great option for users who don’t need all the advanced features offered by DocuSign and want something that’s both cost-effective and straightforward.
- Trusted for cross-industry compliance and secure eSigning.
- Keep using your favorite tools with our integrations & API.
- Customer care means no surprise costs.
- Stay informed on the 24/7 status of your Sign documents.
- Work faster with full access to features & API at no extra cost.
- Add trust to every eSignature with custom branding.
Pros of NitroPro:
- Offers enhanced digital signature and authentication technology for secure document handling
- An intuitive user interface makes NitroPro user-friendly and simple to use
- It offers various features such as annotation, bookmarking, text editing, Bates numbering, and cloud integration
- Highly customizable templates, watermark, and security features ensure that documents remain secure
- Easily edit existing documents, convert them to various formats, and add digital signatures
The only downside is:
- The software is a little pricey
- Customized according to your needs
9. Zoho Sign
Moving on to our next alternative to DocuSign, let’s take a look at Zoho Sign.
This digital signature platform has a lot of features that make it an attractive alternative.
You’ll find plenty of ways to customize it to your own individual preferences, plus some added perks like AI-powered integrations and an ever-expanding list of templates.
For businesses, Zoho Sign offers several different plans that can fit your specific needs. Whether you’re looking for basic signing capabilities or advanced authentication options, there’s certainly a plan for you.
- The user interface is clean and intuitive, so signing documents is a smooth and hassle-free process.
- Plus, Zoho Sign has an array of security protocols in place that give you peace of mind when sending documents—protecting them from malicious attackers.
- Zoho Sign offers military-grade encryption and ensures the highest level of data security. It complies with the most current e-signature laws: ESIGN and eIDAS.
- Define the signing order when sending a document to multiple recipients, and control how they receive and sign your documents.
- Incorporate your brand image across your documents, with customized logos and emails.
- Ease of use
- Secure storage of documents
- Automated document sending and tracking, and robust features for collaboration and integration.
- Additionally, its cloud-based storage makes documents accessible anywhere at any time.
- A slightly steeper learning curve for beginners
- Limited customer service and support
- An expensive fee structure.
Despite these minor drawbacks, ZohoSign is still a powerful and popular online platform for businesses to create, store, send, and manage documents securely.
- Standard: $7.88 per month
- Professional: $12.12 per month
- Enterprise: $15.75 per month
Next up on our list is Contractbook, a contract management software for small business.
It’s an excellent, modern alternative to DocuSign that boasts all the features needed for digital document managing, filing, and signing.
It even has automatic contract templates with automated reminder notifications to help you stay organized.
Plus, the interface is clean and user friendly so you can easily navigate around the platform without any hassle.
Also, with Contractbook you have access to integrated digital storage and powerful search capabilities for tracking documents quickly. And when it comes time for signatures, your colleagues can securely sign documents right in the browser with no need to download anything or navigate outside the platform.
So if you’re looking for a top-notch alternative to DocuSign that’s modern and secure, definitely give Contractbook a try.
- Get approved faster without juggling messaging tools, email threads, or both
- Keep your approval flow safe and secure
- Ensure transparency and compliance by storing easily accessible approval history
- ContractBook is an easy-to-use platform for creating and managing digital contracts. With ContractBook, users can store, organize, and manage their contracts and other documents quickly and efficiently.
- ContractBook enables users to customize contracts with dynamic features such as templates, workflow management, and eSignature capabilities, so users can create the exact agreement they need in a fraction of the time.
- ContractBook provides legal counsel that verifies and edits user contracts, which eliminates any potential legal errors or disputes.
- It integrates with other software, such as QuickBooks and Google Drive, which streamlines user contract and document processes.
- ContractBook requires a paid subscription to access certain features. This can be a downside for users on a budget or who need a platform to handle a low volume of contracts.
- Some of the platform’s advanced features, such as the legal counsel, require additional payment.
- Customised according to your needs
Let’s take a look at Eversign, an intuitive e-signature service specifically designed to streamline the agreement process. It offers a wide range of features, making it one of the best alternatives to DocuSign.
You can easily create and sign documents across multiple devices in a few simple steps. Plus, with its data protection and authentication measures, you can rest assured that all your documents are secure.
It also has templating and advanced workflow features to save you time and make signing hassle free.
Eversign also has an impressive set of collaboration tools. You can easily share documents with multiple parties or even entire departments or companies – perfect for when you need agreements signed quickly.
All this combined makes Eversign one of the best DocuSign alternatives on the market today!
- eSignatures made by eversign meet all the strict security and authentication requirements defined in the United States and Europe.
- Securely store your documents after completion in your eversign account, schedule them to auto-expire, export them to a private location or permanently remove them from eversign systems.
- Upload an existing PDF document and prepare it for signature using eversign’s fully-fledged and straightforward document editor.
- Enable customers, employees, partners or contractors to sign documents (e.g. Non-Disclosure Agreements or waivers) directly on your PC, tablet of mobile device.
- Using eversign you will be able manage multiple businesses, each with their own team members, contacts and documents.
- User-friendly: EverSign’s intuitive platform makes it easy to use for individuals and teams of all skill levels.
- Secure: All documents and data stored with EverSign are protected with industry-standard encryption and can only be accessed with two-factor authentication.
- Integration-friendly: EverSign offers seamless integrations with a range of popular cloud applications, making it a great choice for organizations with multiple services in place.
- Digital document creation: EverSign simplifies the process of creating legally-binding digital documents, eliminating the need for expensive hard copies.
- Costly: EverSign can be expensive depending on the plan and features selected.
- Support may be limited: Depending on the package chosen, some users may experience limited support from EverSign’s customer service team.
- Basic: $9.99 per month
- Professional: $39.99 per month
- Professional Plus: $99.99 per month
12. Secured Signing
This platform has a cloud-based system that is easy to use and lets you securely sign and send any document.
It also has strong security features, like biometric authentication and seals that can’t be broken.
You have the ability to create customizable templates for frequently used documents as well as tracking options to make sure documents are received and signed on time.
You can even set up automated email reminders for signers who have yet to finish documents.
Overall, Secured Signing is an excellent option for those looking for best DocuSign alternatives for small business that offers powerful security features.
- Saving staff & clients from the print, sign, scan (and loss) of documents will save time, and sanity.
- Tech support there at a single touch, no matter how simple or complex the need.
- Their completely customizable form builder can turn your current processes into easy digital forms.
- Their software is designed so it is simple and fast to use – staff and clients love it.
- Secured signing allows for fast and efficient document authentication without requiring a physical presence or wet signatures.
- It also ensures secure and confidential data transfer.
- In addition, it ensures non-repudiation, which prevents signers from later claiming that they never approved or agreed to a contract.
- It can also be complicated to set up, requiring IT administrators and software engineers.
- Customised according to your needs
SignRequest, an intuitive contract and document signing software that’s one of the best alternatives to DocuSign out there.
It’s easy to use, secure, and fast!
SignRequest provides e-signatures in a matter of seconds with just a few clicks. All documents are tracked and stored securely in your library, so you can always reference them later if needed.
The platform also offers other features like automated reminders, advanced analytics, branded signer pages and more.
With SignRequest you won’t have to worry about manual tasks or wasting time sending contracts back and forth- it’s the perfect choice for busy professionals who want to get things done quickly and efficiently.
- Determine the order in which your contacts receive your SignRequest. Signer 2 will only be asked to e-sign once signer 1 has completed their part of the process.
- Both sender and receiver can attach documents to a SignRequest. You can also choose to make signer attachments required so your contacts never forget to upload the needed information.
- Ask your contacts to sign or only approve your document. If you simply want to notify a contact of the signing process or send them the final document that is also an option.
- Microsoft Flow, Dropbox, M-Files, Formdesk, and TOPdesk integrations are specially designed to save you time and help you grow.
- A public signing link is a shareable link you can use to let a large number of signers place their e-signature on the same copy of a document, e.g. for a petition.
- SignRequest offers an easy to use platform that makes it easy for individuals to quickly and securely sign documents.
- SignRequest provides a safe and secure way to complete important business tasks.
- SignRequest also offers document storage, automated notifications and reminders, and built-in digital signature capabilities.
- SignRequest provides high-level data security for all of your documents and ensures privacy.
- SignRequest is simple to use and setup, allowing you to create a professional-looking document within minutes.
- It is limited in terms of file formats that it can support.
- SignRequest may not always work perfectly in all browsers, so some trial and error may be necessary.
- Professional: €9 per user per month
- Business: €15 per user per month
14. Dotted Sign
DottedSign is an alternative to DocuSign that you might already be familiar with.
If you haven’t, let us tell you more about it! DottedSign is an electronic signature solution that enables users to sign documents securely and quickly.
Its features include powerful document editing tools and automated workflows that allow users to manage documents easily.
So if you’re looking for a reliable e-signature software solution with strong security, Dotted Sign is well worth considering!
- The platform allows for customization of branding and workflow processes, making it great for businesses.
- Unlike other signing services, Dotted Sign offers a completely secure signing process with state-of-the-art encryption and error checking.
- Plus, it supports several languages and countries around the world, making it perfect for international usage.
- Creates an aesthetically pleasing look that catches people’s eye
- Creates visual hierarchy and divides information into manageable chunks
- Makes text easier to scan, as each item can be read quickly and separately
- Helps separate important words or points of a message
- In certain design contexts, a dotted sign may become too loud and distract from the content.
- Professional: $8 per user per month
- Business: $15 per user per month
15. Kofax Sign Control
Kofax Sign Control is a secure, digital signature product that gives you the power to sign and receive documents online.
It also comes with enterprise-grade security features and a customizable interface, all at an affordable price.
- Let users e-sign on any device for a smooth and seamless experience
- No limit to the number of users—only pay for the signing packages used.
- Improve compliance of legal requirements like US ESIGN Act, EU eIDAS, ETA and SOC2 Compliance with comprehensive audit trails.
- Provides a secure, convenient and fast way of signing and approving documents digitally
- Provides full document traceability
- Cost-effective compared to other document signing and approval systems
- Supports industry standards, ensuring that all documents are compliant
- Integration with existing business systems, making the process easy and hassle-free
- Ability to use digital signatures, meaning no physical documents required
- Supports multiple devices, allowing people to sign documents anytime and anywhere
- Limited visibility over who has signed documents and what the current status of them is.
- $2500 for 1000 packages
Next is Sertifi, which is a digital signature programme with a wide range of features, such as document tracking, data security, and cloud storage.
With Sertifi, you can easily sign documents from any device, anywhere in the world.
- Mobile-Friendly: The platform’s responsive design makes it easy to sign and approve documents on any device, including smartphones and tablets.
- Automated Workflows: Sertifi’s automated workflows allow you to set up custom rules and processes to ensure signatures are collected and documents are approved efficiently.
- Secure Data Management: Sertifi uses industry-standard security protocols to protect sensitive information and ensure that all data is secure.
- Integration with Other Tools: Sertifi integrates with popular tools such as Salesforce, Google Drive, and Microsoft 365 to streamline your signature process even further.
- Reporting and Analytics: The platform provides detailed reporting and analytics to help you track and understand your signature process.
- Sertifi provides a secure and convenient way to sign documents and contracts electronically, which eliminates the need for lengthy and costly processes that require hard copy signing.
- The documents can be easily verified for authenticity and compliance with industry standards, saving time and resources for both sender and receiver.
- The ability to track, log, and audit all e-signatures adds an extra layer of security, protecting both companies and individuals.
- Sertifi’s comprehensive mobile platform allows customers to sign documents quickly and securely from anywhere, increasing their flexibility and efficiency.
- The simple integration process makes it easy to connect the service with existing business systems.
- Sertifi’s service may not be compliant with certain regulations, such as the eIDAS, making it a potential issue for some companies
- Customised according to your needs
There are a lot of great DocuSign alternatives out there, and SignNow is one of the best. It’s easy to use, fast, and secure, and it lets you sign documents from anywhere.
Plus, it’s affordable, and there are a lot of great features included.
If you’re looking for a great DocuSign alternative, SignNow is definitely worth considering.
Very nice information. In fact, I am also a big fan of SignNow. Keep it up.