It’s not hard at all! This article is ideal for you if you are looking for the finest alternatives to DocuSign and if you need to electronically sign a word document on iPhone.
One of the most well-known iPhone apps, SignNow, is growing in popularity every day.
It’s a fantastic tool to sign a word document on iPhone.
We’ll focus on just one of the numerous things that SignNow has to offer.
With the programme, you may digitally sign the word document on iPhone without any prior design or technical understanding.
What is SignNow App?
Signing documents electronically is one of the most important aspects of your day-to-day life, but there are many ways in which you can go about signing them.
It is also, without a doubt, one of the best contract management software for small businesses to help them keep track of their contracts.
SignNow was created to help you sign documents on your iPhone with ease.
Whether you’re a business owner, professional, or just need to get a document signed quickly, SignNow can help.
With their easy-to-use platform, you can complete the signing process quickly and easily.
Plus, their customer service is knowledgeable and helpful, so you can be confident that your document will be handled correctly.
It was created so that anyone can sign any document without the need for paper, printers, or faxes. When you download the app, it will ask you for permission to access your camera and location.
This allows the app to scan your signature when needed.
The app also needs access to your phone contacts because it will automatically find any emails with documents attached so that you can sign them quickly and easily.
It’s fast, efficient, and secure. Plus, it doesn’t require you to remember any special AppleID or password. Just enter the document you want to sign, and SignNow will take care of the rest.
Some features that make SignNow an out-of-the-box application are:
- The most important feature of SignNow is it’s available for free on the App Store.
- You can add and remove one or more signers to a document with the ability to set the signing order and create multi-level, role-based signing workflows.
- You can add fields to your document that require attachments to make attachments required or conditional before sending the document for signature.
- You can also share your signature over email or text message, which is great if you need people to have your signature without having them download the app themselves.
- The signer has the ability to recreate the signature of the sent document from scratch rather than using a previously saved signature.
- Users will receive a notification automatically if a recipient refuses to sign a document sent to them. Recipients can provide reasons for rejection or even sign later if they change their minds, and receive an automatic reminder after 24 hours.
- A full report of all the changes is created for each document, giving users access to monitor the history and legal enforcement of all signed documents.
As you can see from the above-mentioned features that there are many ways that this software could help you to add electronic signature to word, so why not try it out?
If you are planning to purchase their service, Then Ta-da!
There is good news for you!
You can save up to 60% if billed annually.
They have 4 different packages:
- Business: $8 per user per month
- Business Premium: $15 per user per month
- Enterprise: $30 per user per month
- airSlate Business Cloud: $50 per user per month
How to Electronically Sign a Word Document on iPhone? Step-by-Step Process!
Step-1: Install the SignNow app
Go to the Apple Store and enter “SignNow” in the search tool. Once you find the SignNow app, tap Get. Then, open the app.
Step-2: Sign up or log in to your signNow account
If you are new to SignNow, go ahead and create your account. If you are a registered user, log in with your signNow credentials. You can also sign in via your Google, Facebook, or Apple account.
Step-3: Upload a document
Tap Create in the bottom panel of the SignNow app.
Step-4: Check out the upload options
Select how you want to upload a document.
You can upload a file from your device, gallery, iCloud, or third-party cloud storage.
You can also take a photo of your document with a digital camera and upload it right away.
Step-5: Add your eSignature in the editor
Open the document you’ve uploaded. Select Signature in the editor’s bottom toolbar and tap on the document where you need the signature to appear.
Step-6: Create your electronic signature
Tap Add Signature at the bottom of the page.
Then, draw your signature using the touchscreen.
Once you are satisfied with the result, tap Done.
Step-7: Finalize your signature
Your signature is now added to the document. Tap on the signature image to resize, edit, or remove it.
Drag your signature across the page with your finger to adjust its positioning.
Step-8: Save your changes
Once you’ve finished, tap Done > Save to save your signed document.
You can then download the document, send it via email, or export it to the cloud if needed.
This is the procedure for electronically signing a Word document using an iPhone.
To Sign a Word Document on iPhone is an easy and effective way to keep your business organized and efficient.
By using SignNow, you can easily sign documents in a variety of formats, making it easier for you to stay organized and track important information.
With SignNow, you’ll be able to sign documents with ease and maintain a high level of efficiency in your business.
So according to my opinion, SignNow is the ultimate software to electronically sign a word document on iPhone.